Almeza Time Organizer has an intuitive tree structure. Each project is displayed as
a separate tree of tasks. Tasks have certain parameters by which they can be
controlled. Adding tasks is very easy and can be performed even without
switching to the main program window.
If the application is resident in the System Tray, then you can access the
organizer functions by hotkeys. For instance, you can quickly add a task or
open all the tasks for today.
To get more information, take a look at the basic features of the program.
With Time Assist Pro you will be able to:
- have a clear schedule for a day/month/year
- build up a clear to-do structure
- have a clear view on your goals
Time Organizer is supposed to get rid of all the different colorful StickIt
notes sticking on the edge of your screen, and all the other similar
organizing tools which have become obsolete. Now your plans and tasks will
be in a safe place.
For it is a well-known fact that "People who have clear goals achieve more
than those who do not know what they want".
» version 3.0 - posted on 2007-02-19
+ new functions
EULA - End User License Agreement
SOFTWARE LICENSE AGREEMENT
Time Assist Pro is distributed as try-before-you-buy. This means:
1. All copyrights to Time Assist Pro are exclusively owned by Almeza Research.
2. Anyone may use this software during a test period of 30 days. Following this test period of 30 days or less, if you wish to continue to use Time Assist Pro, you MUST register.
3. Once registered, the user is granted a non-exclusive license to use Time Assist Pro. There are 3 basic types of licenses issued for Time Assist Pro, these are:
a. A single computer USAGE license. The user purchases ONE license to USE Time Assist Pro on ONE computer.
b. A Time Assist Pro USAGE license. The user purchases a number of USAGE licenses for use on the same number of computers.
c. A SITE USAGE license. The user purchases a single USAGE license, authorizing the USE of Time Assist Pro on an unlimited number of computers at the same physical SITE location. This SITE location would normally be defined as a single building, but could be considered to be a number of buildings within the same, general, geographical location, such as an industrial estate or small town.
The registered Time Assist Pro software may not be rented or leased, but may be permanently transferred, if the person receiving it agrees to terms of this license. If the software is an update, the transfer must include the update and all previous versions.
4. The Time Assist Pro unregistered trial version, may be freely distributed, with exceptions noted below, provided the distribution package is not modified. No person or company may charge a fee for the distribution of Time Assist Pro without written permission from the copyright holder. The Time Assist Pro unregistered trial version may not be bundled or distributed with any other package without written permission of the copyright holder.
5. Registration instructions can be found here.
6. Time Assist Pro IS DISTRIBUTED "AS IS". NO WARRANTY OF ANY KIND IS EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED. YOU USE AT YOUR OWN RISK. ALMEZA RESEARCH WILL NOT BELIABLE FOR DATA LOSS, DAMAGES, LOSS OF PROFITS OR ANY OTHER KIND OF LOSS WHILE USING OR MISUSING THIS SOFTWARE.
7. You may not use, copy, emulate, clone, rent, lease, sell, modify, decompile, disassemble, otherwise reverse engineer, or transfer the licensed program, or any subset of the licensed program, except as provided for in this agreement. Any such unauthorized use shall result in immediate and automatic termination of this license and may result in criminal and/or civil prosecution.
All rights not expressly granted here are reserved by Almeza Research,LLC.
8. Installing and using Time Assist Pro signifies acceptance of these terms and conditions of the license.
9. If you do not agree with the terms of this license you must remove Time Assist Pro files from your storage devices and cease to use the product.
Thank you for using Time Assist Pro !
Copyright 2005-2006 Almeza Research. All rights reserved.